Thursday, May 7, 2009


For those oblivious to the obvious - Shu Yun maybe? - I have changed my blogskin and I seriously like the color scheme of it.

Had a quarrel without my mum this morning. It started with her thinking that I might not have eaten breakfast, progressed with voices that seemed to raise minute by minute and ending with me shutting my room door and her marching herself out the main door, heading to her Pilates class.

So I went to school feeling a little pissed and dreary, but then I arrived at the Main Gate and felt better. But started feeling slightly irritated at several circumstances. Like, at lunch, maybe? And during the little transistions from classroom to classroom.

I'm sorry, but I seriously CANNOT get used to the new...presence and distraction. Lynette and Jesslyn will know about this, but then again.

OH and I found out who my Secret Angel is: ALEXANDER TEE. I got a Kinder Surprise from him, and this little note and an origami frog that leaps when you press the bottom (: THANKS ALEX. IT REALLY DID MAKE MY DAY.

HRM meeting preceded and I guess it went all right. Stayed back in the library till around 8.30ish for some research. I think staying back in the library and doing your own work is rather, satisfying for some reason. Less people = less disturbance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.