Okay, so I have a question. How come the male doctors on these medical television dramas happen to be good looking and muscular? I mean, isn't that some sort of law against media physics or something? It totally exudes this false sense of reality.
Its interestig how certain medical drama shows on television actually are beneficial. Even though it isn't applicable to me at present, but I'm sure in the future I'll come to appreciate the tips. I was watching I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant on TLC a while ago - because Cake Boss didn't start til an hour later - a tv series that chronicles real life women in the States and how got pregnant and didn't even realize it until the baby comes andh they end up having the baby in the toilet bowl. I wouldn't say its completely graphic, but its realistic enough to make you take it seriously and acknowledge that such things do happen.
Oh, as I was saying, you can learn a lot from such shows. For instance, babies born in the toilet are at higher risk for head and facial trauams because they could sustain cranial injuries when they fall into and hit the sides of the toilet bowl. You should never cut an umbillical cord straight away, and instead, you should tie two dead knots about a few inches apart from each other, right in the centre of the cord, then use a large sharp scissors or knife and cut the small bit of the cord that is centred between the two knots. If you cut the cord without making the knots, blood will spurt out from the cord and it'll be dangerous to both mother and baby. And pregnancy tests are best taken in the morning immediately when you wake up, and least accurate when you take in the afternoon and evening and toward the ed of the day, because minerals from food intake end up in one's urine which may elicit a false positive or negative in the pregnancy test.
Now who says television is unhealthy. The right shows are educational. Your argument is irrelevant.
Oooh Cake Boss has starting. Buddy's going to make a giant robot cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.