Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've been feeling completely frustrated and disgusted at myself the past 2 days. I've no idea if there is a rationale behind this, or if I'm having psychotic delusions, but it seems that I'm becoming like even more huge than I already am, even though I've been going on the elliptical machine almost daily.

Honestly, this is putting my very fragile psyche to its limit. How can some people thought I have lost weight? HELLO. You need some glasses, people.

The hunt for a part time job has left me frazzled. Bakerzin is now bugging me for confirmation, but someone from teadot cafe texted me to ask when and how long I can work for, but everytime I call her, she hangs up. I suppose she's working, but hello. Time's not my friend right now. I'm still hoping FD has part time vacancies because it'd be awesome to work in a place that sells my favourite egg tarts.

Aaaargh.

KSH and I went had dinner, well, she had Yoshinoya and I had yoghurt, considering how I ate a little before leaving for dance, and I'm supposed to losing weight, and went to try on shoes from New Look. Finally someone who shares and understands my love and passion for high heeled shoes.

Ugh. Presentation tomorrrow. Gonna rehearse my slides one more time before bed. Please God, let this whole part time job thing work out for me, considering how I don't want to work in a place that pays $4 per hour, because that really is kinda low isn't it?

Watched the lastest 3 episodes of Criminal Minds Season 6, and my life is momentarily complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.