Wednesday, March 9, 2011
I dont fee good about myself when in dance classes. So honestly, I just need to go screw something to amuse myself. Can't be bothered to blog anymore nowadays. I so fucking hate the holidays. I need a new hobby to amuse myself now. I mean, dance is one thing. But still. It seems like I'm not improving, if not I'd be selected.
I was terrible in Gin's class today. I really thought I improved. I guess that's sort of subjective. I wonder what else I gotta do to really improve. I really want to to be selected during the Intermediate classes, and not just the Level 1 classes. I guess its because I don't train for competitions and/or performances, and I don't have a dancer's body. Thin, toned. I'm the exact opposite.
But I've been watching Glee lately and it just makes me happy watching the kids sing, and cry at the emotional significance of it and laugh at the antics of it all.
I'll stop watching Glee the day any of one of them does a Taylor Swift number.
One day, I'll go to New York and make a name for myself there. Without any one of you. Just me and myself, because I deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.