Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why is everything not going the way its supposed to?

Mistakes and absence of punctuality drive me nuts.

To top it off, my flu is back, like seriously, didn't I just banish you few days ago? What gives? And the stupid migraine.

I'm ignoring them now. The migraine and flu I mean, because there is so much frickin work to do and I don't have the time to sit my ass on my bed and watch school work go sliding down the toilet.

Been having insomnia lately. Waking up at 2am, and tossing and turning til between 5-6am and managing to fall asleep, only to have to wake up in like 3 or 4 hours because of last minute experiments, thanks to some fangled software that neither of us can intepret.

This is why I don't trust tecchnology. Sooner or later, they just backfire in your ass.

Pfft. Am tired right now, but I'm not going to sleep, least it screws my circadian rhthym.

Honestly, its so hard to emphatize with others in the same situation as I am, when my brain is constantly clouded by flu medication, migraine pills, constant anxiety attacks and lack of deep sleep. Plus, I find it hard to express my feelings to others (thanks mum).

I think I may have bipolar disorder because of this.

I can't take this anymore.































I'm re-watching Speed. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock never fail to disappoint me in this fantabulous movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.