I will never understand, why such outfits are accepted in high fashion. He looks like a clown on speed. 
Now this is what I'm talking about baby. Nice tailored suits befitting a gentleman. Refined, polished and subtle yet delicate.
It took me a while to understand why I was seeing so many people carrying roses all over the place and why there were so many couples springing out of nowhere. I thought Valentine's Day was originally meant to mark the death of some French viscount?
I came back from walking Bobby and spotted this guy outside my neighbour's house holding this bunch of flowers. I'm guessing he's off to surprise his girlfriend, who happens to be a neighbour whom I barely know because they moved in only in January. But still, it looks kinda sweet.
But I'm not fussed about being single, unlike some girls bawling their eyes out, wondering why no men want them.
The brusie on my knee has morphed into an angry red patch. Its like one small beige concentric cirlce - marking the point where I got down onto my knee the most during yesterday's routine - slapped onto the middle of another red concentric circle. It looks fascinating to me. Plus, there is a corn-like blister at the side of my baby toe and it hurts whenever I wear my shoes, and an abrasion on the other side of the same foot. My guess is that I rubbed it too hard on the side of the elliptical machine's pedal and the skin just peeled off.
I re-watched S.W.A.T while on the elliptical machine a while ago and why is that both the good AND the bad guys can be hot at the same time, with tight arms and stradddling an AK and look hot at the same time? Except for some of the police officers here that patrol the MRT stations, dresing head to toe in blue, walking in pairs or groups of 4 and walking around the place with their combat boots and baton and looking all buff and cool-looking. But I don't find most of them cool, because many of those that I see look like they just graduated from puberty.
Why is that I'm jumping from one topic to another irrelevant topic all the time? From men's fashion, to Valentine's Day to bruises to men in uniform.
Spent most of the whole day alternating between re-watching old movies, interim report touch-ups, photocopying papers, browsing fashion blogs (whatever happened to tumblr?!) and reading Cleo Australia.
If I could invent whatever I wanted, I'd invent a magic bubble bath, so that when I step in the bath, I'd emerge a supermodel. Taller, thinner, smarter with nicer awesomer hair, longer legs and nails, bigger deeper set eyes and a fuller pout.
I don't even care about what Swifty Wifty says about being lucky about being different from others and appreciating what we have because if we keep dreaming then we run out of things to dream.
I'm only human. So bite me.
I hate holidays sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.