Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm already starting to feel the effects of intense boredem riding down my throat. I've no idea how long I can handle the hours of monotony. I shall start looking for jobs online, or maybe go around town and see if any ice cream (or gelato, maybe?) stores need help. Although I would want to do something productive, like, I don't know, school related. Such jobs are hard to get, considering I barely have the necessary qualifications.

I spent the past 2 nights watching 2 old movies. One is called Carrie, set in what I believe to be the 80s or 90s and its about this high school girl, played by Sissy Spacek, whom everyone ostracizes and think she's a nerd and a nobody, with her uncool clothes and lack of socialization skills and coolness. But she then she gets asked to the high school prom by the cutest in school and all the popular kids think he went nuts - but the truth is he genuinely did like her and all - and thought he had crossed over to the dark side. So they decided to play a prank on her and when it came for the time to vote for prom king and queen, they rigged the votes and when she and her dat got onto the stage to get their crown, they poured pig blood on her. Only the whole school - except a teacher - didn't know she has super powers, so she used her superpowers to lock the school gym, so people are running around in tuxedoes and vintage prom dresses and screaming and running around like headless chickens, and set the whole place on fire and killed everyone in the school.

It was kinda freaky watching a skinny girl with big blue eyes and strawberry blonde her get drenched on blood, and suddenly enter this state of hypnotism, and her eyes get all even bigger than they already are and it looks as though she's possessed with blood dripping from her hair and face. She looked like the alien-woman from Species. And if I remember correctly, its about this alien taking the form of a sexy woman and wants to mate with every male se meets and so this bunch of scientists try to stop her.

Only Species is more scary, because there are aliens involved with blood spurting everywhere and spines being ripped out (ala Predator). I find it weird that I get freaked out by such freak movies, yet I still watch them.

Then I also watched the Baby Sitters Club, adapted from the series that I so loved as a kid, about a group of girls who form a baby-sitting club, starring Rachel Leigh Cook. Its funny how I thought the girls were GORGEOUS. Does nothing for my self esteem here.

Am currently watch The Matrix Reloaded as I'm typing this, and I still cannot understand why Keanu Reeves looks so good. He's probably the alien the Scientologists have been locating for their entire lives, along with other impossibly gorgeous people like Nicole Kidman and Amanda Seyfried.

KEANU REEVES IS HOT.

Oh and I went for Fredy's Street Jazz, though it didn't feel like jazz today. It felt like hip hop and the routine was insanely fast, though I managed to catch it but still. My movements aren't as extended as I want them to be. Train. Some. More. Ksh and I bought tea from Gong Cha after dance and I mistakenly bought some Plum Green Tea which tasted like CRAP. Maybe because I asked for 0% sugar.

Ewwness.

Watching the Matrix makes me realize how action movies are one of my vices. Like Speed, S.W.A.T, Black Hawk Down, The Matrix, Enemy of the State and Behind Enemy Lines (:

If a guy wants to take me on a date, action movies will do the trick thank you very much.

The mother is cranky tonight. I think her flu and cough have clouded her judgments and messed up the natural release of hormones.

Back to the Matrix Reloaded! I want to be Neo's Trinity! Though I think it'd be weird to make love to ba guy with holes up and down his back. Freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.