
It never ceases to cross my mind why my fears and insecurities always manifest itself at the worst possible moments that leave me feeling breathless, with my heart pounding a mile away and inserting warped thoughts into my mind.
Shu is right. I gotta let go of my insecurities and fears related to my tendencies to want to seek approval from my mother. Its killing me inside. But such fears only manifest itself during exam periods, and I'm just completely fine on regular care-free days. My psyche will be the downfall of me.
I need the power of the Force to deflect penetrating psychological effects on me.
Developmental Psyche test is over and I can breathe a sigh of relief. To be honest, it actually wasn't that bad as I had imagined it to be the night before, when I was having perpetually nonstop panic attacks. In fact, I found it quite manageable, save for one or two questions that were complete poppycock. I mean, honestly, who gives two hoots about what age a toddler walks or sits? How is the Establishment forcing me to remember such information when I can clear seek the answer from some flowchart or another when I'm a parent in the future?
But whatever. Tumblr and Harry Potter shall take precedence over Stats test for now. Oh. and bloody GSS administrative details. The GSS Office is so rigid. Never in my life have I had to deal with such bureaucratic nonsense, just to sign up for a summer program. We're being forced to submit our applications through the office, rather than applying directly online which would save so much hassle. Imagine the things I have to do to please their bureaucratic asses. I've got to get a stupid CD-rom and scan my documents and put it in there (note to self: figure out how to save documents into PDF format!), match courses and then submit all my documents in hard copy as well. And top it off, I can only submit it during the consultation hours which is absurdly anal. All I can say right is,
wtf?
The only thing that's keeping my spirits up is that I've managed to get approvals to take two additional courses at UCLA! After much pestering and harangue to the coordinators. I'm so glad right now, I'm not even going to think about how I have to submit my application a day late because it slipped my mind to get a proof of sufficient funds from the bank. Oh, and that nothing is guaranteed. Still. That's 5 courses that I've managed to get approved, so hopefully my top two choices get processed.
On a completely unrelated note, Michael Moscovitiz is hot! The fictional character. Not the movie character.
And aren't these summer dresses to die for? Not that I can ever wear, but still!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.