Saturday, November 26, 2011

Why is my sister's boyfriend in the house again?

Must she bring me into my safe zone?!

Its not that I'm prejudiced.

Okay.

it IS that I'm prejudiced.

I hate him.

I want him to get out of my house and let me do whatever I want at home.

He disgusts me.

What do there even see in each other, for the love of God.

My sister is probably the most crudest (is that even a word) and hypocritical woman I an ever meet. She never does housework, but only starts cleaning the place up when he's coming. She yells and fights with my brother, but when he's here, she's all sweet and chummy with my brother.

I tell you what it is.

This is impression management.

I should have written that as an example for my Socio essay. I'd have gotten full marks for that question.

OOH MY MUM HAS COME HOME THANK YOU NOW THE BOYFRIEND WILL HAVE TO REMOVE HIMSELF FROM THE LIVING ROOM AND I CAN WATCH TV AND RUN ON THE TREADMILL LATER.

But she's brought company. Oh god. Don't people understand my individualistic need for privacy especially when I'm on my treadmill?!

I think my hate my sister. If you were me, you'd know why.


NO MY MUM HAS LEFT. He's still here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.