I'm largely annoyed at my tutor for emphasizing so heavily on DNA. She made all of us revise the extra readings on Molecularization of Race and it made cry in front of Old Chang Kee. And in the end, it wasn't even fucking tested ! Neither was the topic on Deviance! And our lecturer went "Deviance is important". And it made us all panic and shit. Didn't they realize how HEAVY the topic on deviance and DNA is?!
Unreliable lot of witches. I'm still bummed out that I couldn't answer the question on social institutions very well. I should have studied more on that. Ugh I'm vastly annoyed. I just hope that I've secured an A for Sociology. Or I'm dead.
J Lo's On the Floor and Maroon 5's Move Like Jagger kept playing in my head as I wrote my essays. It was also vastly annoying. Was terribly disappointed that the cute exchange student was assigned to a seat near mine. I was under the impression that we were arranged alphabetically. But NO, they keep the Caucasian students huddled together. Is this some form of institutional racism? Maybe I should have written that as an example in my essay earlier on.
But he has such nice facial features! After the exam, he was turning around to talk Mr Paris, from Sweden who has grown an annoying mustache which is weird, because his facial hair is black, but he has blonde hair. I couldn't reconcile the two inconsistencies. But anyway, Mr Cute Exchange Student so good looking, oh my lord. He has such nice grey smokey eyes and long lashes and oh my god I just want to die right now. And he has an appealing jawline. I realized that he has slightly pale lips as compared to us Chinese people. But who cares?!. Plus, he's not overly tall like those giant Caucasian dudes so we'd be PERFECT for each other so I'm so vertically challenge. And we have the same pen, so that must count for something right?!
Oh god now I'm delusional
He looks friggin hot. Ugh. I should have made conversation with him, considering how the two of us aren't exactly fitting in with the rest of the Socio crowd, since he's an exchange student and I'm not a Socio major.
Serene. You are STUPID woman who lets such opportunities go away because you're too shy to talk to cute boys.
I am a nerd-ass freak.
Am supposed to be preparing for French test later, but I don't know why I can't seem to get anymore into my head right now. Its like I've been drilling so much, my brain just shuts down. I wonder if this illustrates the Yerkes-Dodson law on the relationship between performance and arousal. I've aroused my brain too much to the point that it can no longer take in anything else.
Okay. Back to reading French. 4 more hours til I'm free of this long day.
I hate exams. Exams should be banned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.