I'm not bothered much by it. Except how I cannot believe that Mr Benoit actually tested the stupid map. I should have been happy, because my neuroticism actually drove me to memorize every single location of every single city and country on the map of Europe.
So I should be glad the map came out right?
WRONG.
It turns out that I got so relieved that there was a civilization question that I could answer, I filled in names of countries in 3 of the blanks that were supposed to be have been cities.
I am a dumb-ass nerd. So that's 3 out of 5 marks gone. Am utterly annoyed.
And did I mention I almost forgot to answer a 20 mark question? I had forgotten to flip to the very last page and was sitting around at 6.40pm wondering if I should leave and was just about it raise my hand when I noticed - with my peripheral vision - that the girl next to me was writing on a page that I clearly hadn't noticed in the paper. And that's when it hit me.
I almost had heart failure right there and then. I must have experienced repetitive heart failure like 1842 times already these past 6 months. I mean, bloody hell how did I miss the last page?! Thankfully it was an easy question about activities during the weekend because God knows how long I've spent thinking of phrases related to that topic with V during our role play.
5 more days.
Let's rock these 2 bitches. Back to the books, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.