Saturday, October 10, 2009

This little boy is so cute. The only time I ever called the police was when I was 7 years old and begging the guy to come to my house to arrest my sister because she took my Barbie. Thankfully my mum explained the situation to the police officer.

Anyway, round 3 of vetting with the seniors was today at like 4pm. I had Reggae first from 9 to 11am and HH2 til 3pm. We cleaned up Nicole's choreo and learnt her formation. Sadly, when it came for Ghetto to perform, somehow we screwed up. Each of us forgot some steps or messed up in some way or another. Apparently some of the seniors commented that my hands were shaking during Reggae. Which was weird, because I didn't feel them shaking, though I was definitely nervous before it came for performance time.

Then HH2 didn't go too well. All of us were pretty sad after that. Many of us were like crying, because we were so disappointed in ourselves. So after debrief we all went home and started sending each other cheer up texts and stuff. I can't believe we only have 1 more week of training before we perform. We seriously have to get it right this time round. We really need this.

FOCUS. DRIVE. DETERMINATION.

It's Sunday tomorrow. No training. Thank goodness. My right knee is seriously aching. I think its all the bending from Reggae that caused it. I hope my knee doesn't give way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.