Sunday, October 18, 2009
Blogskin test number 2495038550583
I can't seem to find the right skin. I just CANNOT. I found a few actually, but they were tweaked in certain ways which I so did not like. Shall keep searching, testing and trying until I find the one. This one's weird, because the margins below extend all the way to the side and I can't figure out what to do with it.
Had Amazing Race with TPDE yesterday. It was major fun.
My group was Group 6 a.k.a The Bubble Tea Group, because we stopped halfway for bubble tea!
And we came in first!
Whoo!
Consisting of Farhanah, Zheng Yi, Anabel, Shir Lyn, Frankie and I.
With Badd as our leader.
Badd's really cool and funny (:
I SO LOVE MY GROUP SERIOUSLY.
We all had to run around like crazy.
From Orchard to Cathay, to the Illuma, to O School and to East Coast Park.
The games were so freaking fun. And the bonding times were major awesome.
There were things like:
# Posing with 6 figurines outside the Prada flagship store at Ion and free styling after that.
# The piggyback-ing at that Cathay
# Attempting to learn 4 eights of choreo at O School which was a bit of a disaster for me, because
there was some weird footwork that resembled B-boying which I couldn't quite catch.
and the best were the games at East Coast where all the real fun seriously began.
1. burying Frankie in the sand and having to carve a mermaid figure. Zheng Yi did the honors of
moulding the mismatched boobs. it was hilarious.
2. having to douse ourselves in the sea and wrench the water out of our clothes to fill the bucket.
3. transporting water bombs from one end to the other with garbage bags
4. creating costumes for Farhanah and Zheng Yi
Then when all the other groups came, we divided into 2 groups and played Dog and Bone. Each person in a group is assigned a number. Two pails filled to the brim with seawater are placed in the middle with a water bottle inside one of them. When your number is called out, you have to quickly haul yourself to the bucket and grab the bottle and then pour the water onto your opponent.
It was so hilarious. When my number was called, I sprinted to the bucket and the senior who had the same number as I grabbed the bottle the same time as I did. And we literally wrestled for the bottle to the ground and crushed the poor bottle.
Then we all had an opportunity to throw water bombs at the team that came in last. But it was all fun. Then the seniors started hauling bucketloads of water at all of us. I was so soaked to the skin.
Since we came in first, we got like bag full of goodies. Like chips and chocolate and gummies. It was a lot, so we shared it with everyone else. The seniors also called in Canadian Pizza for dinner.
It was such a cool experience for me. Seriously I felt so much like my own self during the race. I was really high and enthusiastic and couldn't stop talking. Unlike training sessions for HH, when I was rather quiet and reserved.
Anyway, You Jing and I left together since we were both shagged out. We went to Parkway Parade to search for her yoga mat, but it wasn't available in pink so we left. Some of the others were going to Soka to watch Tiffany, Sheral, Marcus and Jui Hsin perform. I wanted to go, but I suffered from brain fag from all the running around that I just wanted to go home and sit and sleep until morning.
I went home, ate a bit and IM'd Joe til about 12.30am before I decided to hit the hay.
School starts tomorrow, with a lecture called Assessment and Personality at 9am.
I remember a chapter about Personality in Foundation Psych.
And did not enjoy it.
I didn't bother to study that chapter when the exams came.
And now its a core subject.
Oh God.
On the plus side, I don't have a CDS, since I completed 3 already.
I took French in Sem 1.2, Global Citizenship during the holidays and Transnational Studies in 2.1
I've been so caught up with training sessions for Comm Based project that I haven't found the time to go shopping. Like buying stuff and whatever. Maybe tomorrow after school I'll go and buy some stuff. I also need to get costumes for the performance.
I want to watch the following before school starts
1. Pride & Prejudice (the one with Keira and Matthew, not Emma and Collin)
2. Rush Hour
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
4. The Matrix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.