Friday, October 16, 2009

I was cleaning out my files in my laptop when I chanced upon the codes for this current blogskin I'm using right now. This is the very first blogskin I used when Shoe helped me set up my blog last year.

Anyway, I've a load of crap in my laptop. Stupid word documents and pictures that I seriously don't need and all.

Just logged in to TP Portal to see the new timetable. It looks pretty all right, except for Thursdays because I have Counselling tutorial from 6pm to 8pm. It sucks because this means I cannot attend my Reggae classes at O School anymore. Bummer.

Had a performance run through for dance yesterday. It went pretty all right. I suppose the videos helped me become more aware of what I'm doing wrong. I realize that my hands tend to fly around sometimes. Need to work on that.

After dance, I was waiting for Tiffany because she had a debrief session with her group so I hung around in the studio for a bit with some of the juniors. Tiffany and I tried teaching a figure 8 - which is a Reggae technique - to the guys. But they couldn't get it right. Oh well. And Leslie showed me his insanely cool waving techniques. I like the way he does a ripple wave. I tried softening a simple hand wave, but didn't fully hit it on the spot and Melissa was helping me with it. I wanna learn popping. Seriously because I like the idea of doing an illusion-based dance.


TPDE is having this Amazing Race outing tomorrow, from 10am to 4pm. We're meeting first at some Scape Park and I have absolutely no idea what the hell that is. I gotta go figure it out. And what am I supposed to wear anyway? Dang.

If I were a Disney character, I would be Pocahontas. Because she gets to snag John Smith and also because she's so strong and independent with a mindset of her own and not afraid to show her own through colors. Her confidence and self esteem shine through her words and that's what I love about her the most. Also, I get to talk to an ageing tree which dispenses advice when I need it to, and I make friends with lots of animals and sing really well.

If I had lots of money, and could splurge on only one item for my home, I'd buy a huge marble bathtub, equipped with in-built heater, along with drinks and magazines/books holder. I love the idea of lolling around in the tub, sipping an icy cold drink and reading Cleo magazine in warm water. I heard that being in warm water for a few minutes lowers your core temperature and brings your hear rate down, making you feel more relaxed. Just what I need everyday.

If I had a superpower, I would want to be able to fly. So I can go to wherever I want to and get away from reality for a bit.

If I could have any pet I want, I'll want a wolf. They emit a sexy and mysterious vibe that sends chills.

If I could buy underpants for my future husband, I'd get him boxers. I prefer men wearing boxers. Don't ask me why. Underwear-wearing men frighten me sometimes. Boxers are simple and sweet, yet sexy and masculine. Whenever I see male underwear models, I feel like bursting into laughter.

If I could be a super heroine, I'd be Mystique, because she's sexy, confident and comfortable about being naked. Plus, she kicks some serious ass and I can shape-shift into Scarlett or Angelina anytime I want to get the feel-sexy perks whenever I want to. Or I'll turn into Billy Ray Cyrus and throttle Miley Cyrus to death because I do not like her. Or maybe into Bella and break Robert Pattinson's heart, because he is not good looking, not matter what Wei Min, Mary and Dian says. Or I'll turn in Simon Cowell and insult Taylor Swifts's singing just to get the kicks out of it, and also because I do not like her genre of the blend of pop and country.

It's Friday today. I don't feel like doing anything right now. But I need to practice like some dance stuff again. I think everyone in TPDE has improved, but not me. Shit.

If I could nickname my boobs, I'd name them Posh and Becks. Don't ask me why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.