Resumed Modern trg today. Modern classes are no from 6 to 8pm instead of 5pm to 6.30pm. Apparently Ryan wants to combine all three classes after our dismal performance of his choreo to Thinking of You, by Katy Perry.
So today the juniors and seniors were all in the studio. Ryan went through some of our techniques and then for some reason, he wanted us to do a choreography. He taught like a few eights. And it was fast. At least for me, it was pretty fast. I mean I could catch the steps and all, but they ere all messy and weird. When he made us split into groups, according to the color our of shirts, I was so intimidated because it seemed that the others could do the steps right. I felt so... crap.
And so Ryan was disappointed again and lectured us on our commitment and our focus and all. I mean, I really did try, but it wasn't enough. And I'm still not used to catching choreography in like 2 minutes flat.
Won't say no more. I'm feeling sorry for myself right now.
Atmosphere at home is tense right now. Apparently Mum chanced upon my sister's diary entry about an episode with her new boyfriend, and Mum is not happy with it. I'm praying that neither of them will come into the study room - of which I'm in now - and leave me in peace so that the fury won't spill into my current safe haven.
I still cannot believe the sister has a boyfriend. Seeing the words 'sister' and 'boyfriend' in the same sentence doesn't sit right with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.