Blogger is being an ass. It's not letting me upload any videos and photos.
I have a sudden quell to simply delete this blog and throw the desktop computer out the window. Then haul myself to the living room and watch CSI Miami Season 3 reruns. Why is that whenver the CSI franchise hits Season 5, they start to suck?
In CSI Miami, Horatio discovers he has an illegitimate son with some girl called Julia from way back in the 80s, Ryan gets fired, then re-hired, Alexx quits, Frank shaves his head, Eric shaves his head TOO and his fashion sense flopped like a fruit. Honey, suits and sneakers do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go together. You'll be an ultimate fashion don't, and Hugo Boss will have an embolism.
And Calleigh has a fling with Eric. After ditching Jake, who looks like an American Orlando Bloon
In CSI, Sara quits, Grissom leaves, Greg gets promoted, two new CSIs are hired and Warrick gets killed.
The same goes for Heroes. I hated it when Kristen Bell entered the scene and that was when I stopped watching Heroes. Milo's rather good looking. He looks like Director Collins in Step Up 2. And Milo appeared in Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry music video, sporting tattoos and a weird gangsta hair do.
Did I mention I hate the holidays? I'm so frickin' bored. Dance starts next week, so that's a good thing.
Did I mention I feel like stabbing my sister? I can't stand her. I feel like taking a hammer and clubbing her stupid face. She and I had a fight. I promised to buy lunch while she took the baby dog down for a walk, only that I didn't mention I'd buy it after Mum returned. So she came back and saw no food on the table and got all mad at me and we had an argument.
My sister has an attitude problem. No wonder the guy she has a thing for is avoiding her and rejected a date with her. I was laughing my ass off. I wish I didn't have a sister sometimes. She thinks she's all that. Mum's asking me to take Grandma to Compass Point. I flat out refused. Not because its my Grandma - don't get me wrong I WANT to go out with my Grandma. But. The sister is going. And I absolutely refuse to talk to her. I don't care if people say I'm being mean by dehumanizing my sister. I really don't give a shit.
She may be pretty but she certainly doesn't have a nice attitude to go along with that pretty face. Seems like that IS a God after all. Yesterday, she told me she tried to break up the relationship with a guy she likes, with his girlfriend. What a classic bitch right? I should have known. She was born in the year of the snake.
"Hi, hav you met my classic bitch sister - Wendy Juan?"
The Lovely Bones is being made into a movie, directed by Peter Jackson. I saw the trailer on AXN while watching a show about search dogs in North America. I wanna read the book first before catching the movie.
HUZZAH. Mum, Grandma and Classic Bitch just left. I can safely head to the living room and watch CSI Miami in peace.With my brother sleeping in my bedroom. Okay, our bedroom.
no peace and no love today, because my life is in the trash today
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.