I'm currently re-reading the 10th book of The Princess Diaries, and feeling my heart swell with emotion because honestly, there is no better boy in the entire universe than Michael Moscovitz.
And anyway, I was looking at Togbi's photos and am just thinking that to myself how rough a sport rugby is.
I've started rewatching E.R. and I've fallen in love all over again with John Carter. He's so cute and sexy, except for his tendency to sleep around with other women.
Why do some people do that? Sleep around and have casual sex, like it means nothing to them? I can't imagine giving up my virginity to someone else before getting married. Sex is a big thing. No pun intended, but its such a huge emotional commitment. What if my partner has HIV?! I mean, not that I'd be comfortable knowing that my partner has slept around with other women, but in one episode of E.R, patients came in with HIV without knowing they caught it from their partner and it completely ruined their lives.
And of course, if my mother ever found out I had sex before I got married, I'd be sent to the gallows and flogged like a prisoner. But then again, I don't think I'm comfortable with letting anyone else, even a woman, see me naked.
Darn. Was texting Steffi and learned that she's going to visit Nic in Prague in December. People living in Europe are so lucky. Trains can transcend distance without leaking their wallets, while we living in Asia wishing to visit our European friends have to slug our way to get the money.
I need to get out of Asia.
Lisa, Sarita and Steffi I miss all 3 of you girls :(
And Mr Evan and his funny lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.