Sometimes its the not the person I miss, but the moments and memories I had with said person. I've tried to stop thinking about you but it doesn't work. Maybe 6 months from now, I'll look back at this and laugh when all the memories and emotions I have of you eventually fade and settle like dust, but just so you know, I wrote you a note today. It consists of 1 sentence, a sentence that I regret not telling you. Like I said, perhaps a week from now or even a month from now, this won't matter anymore because we'll both have moved on with our lives. But if saying this now could change something, even the slightest of things:
The truth is, you swept me off my feet, plain & simple.
Goodbye then.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.