Sunday, April 29, 2012





No words can describe my love and addiction toward this sweet delicious thing called perfume. Was looking through my perfume collection, and decided to look up the commercial for my first ever perfume, Vera Wang Princess. 

They say some perfumes are like lovers, they come and go and some are like forgettable lunches and dinners. But never your first one. 

Vera Wang Princess is my first ever perfume that I picked up at 16. Always fall in love head over heels whenever I use it. Every single time. 

If I could describe heaven, it'd be a place where junk and fast food were calorie free, where pretty ball gowns and frocks with high heels are the permitted dress code, and where bottles of perfume line every single shelf to satisfy my sinful delights. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.