Am feeling slightly relieved, now that Social and Developmental Psyche are over. Was expecting Developmental Psyche to be much worse, but it turned out better than expected. Unfortunately, I studied the article on identity achievement for naught.
2 more papers to go, both on Tuesday and decided to stay over for the weekend in Hall rather than make the trip back and forth. Am wondering if the canteen will be open tomorrow. I can't imagine having to travel 30minutes just for food!
GSS-UCLA wise. Visa's been approved. The flights are booked. I'm officially headed to Los Angeles on the 24th of June! This shall be the best ever 21st birthday gift for me ever. Even though my dream is to go to New York City, perhaps this is one step closer to my ultimate goal. Shall be taking Acting Fundamentals and American Culture and English. Had wanted Study of Religion, but it clashed with American Culture. Darn it. Have also signed up for an off campus UCLA studio apartment. Without anyone though. It seems that I lack friends to sign up with and had no choice but to get the 2-person studio apartment, which means I'll be randomly assigned a person to be roommates with. Wonder which lucky girl will have me, given my tendency to snore at times.
More tomorrow. Sleep beckons.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.