Saturday, December 3, 2011

Let me just say that it is extremely weird to be talking to your dad's doctor-friend about your menstrual cycle, especially when your dad's doctor-friend happens to be a male. I kept badgering my mum as to why we couldn't see a female one.

4 more days to Nepal. Let's just say climbing up the hill today has left me feeling knackered. I'm going to smuggle in almonds I don't care.

I chanced upon the O School recital photography and I felt a pang of sadness.

I wonder when I'll ever be able to dance again. Or if I ever will dance again, to be begin with.

AND HAHA I GOT AN A FOR MY THIRD WRITING ASSIGNMENT. THIS IS A CLASSIC CASE OF REGRESSION TOWARD THE MEAN, COMBINED WITH AN OVERDOSE OF AMBITION, COMPETITIVENESS AND DETERMINATION.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.