Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Indicate Yes Or No

0. kissed a different race other than myself Yes

1. kissed a girl Yes

2. kissed a boy Yes

3. kissed in the rain Its on my bucket list

4. kissed on a ferris wheel Again, its also on my bucket list

5. kissed underwater Nope, and no intention ever, because I'm afraid of drowning and its uncool to French and taste saltwater at the same time

6. kissed on new years Nope

7. kissed under the mistletoe On my bucket list too!

8. kissed on 11:11 Nope

9. failed my drivers test I've yet to take this

10. showered with someone else NEVER. Okay so maybe I did with my mum when I was younger.

11. made someone cry God I hope not.

12. broke someone’s heart Again, I hope not.

13. rejected someone Yes.

14. gotten rejected More than no. 13

15. gone skinny dipping NO WAY

16. wished on a shooting star Nope. But I'd like to one day

17. wished at 11:11 Nope

18. wished on a eyelash Nope

19. wished on birthday candles Who hasn't

20. had a wish come true Yes

21. stayed up for more than 24 hours Nope.

22. had a sleepover with the opposite sex Nope.

23. slept in the same bed as the opposite sex Nope.

24. had a date to a dance Sadly no.

25. had a one night stand Never

26. had my heart broken Yes

27. made fun of someone for being fat Yes. Those bitches.

28. cut myself Yes.

29. liked more than one person at the same time Nope.

30. kissed more than two people in one night Nope.

31. found something valuable on the ground Nope.

32. been bitch slapped Nope.

33. been slapped Yes.

34. been told i’m ugly Yes.

35. been told i’m worthless Yes

36. slapped someone Yes.

37. talked to someone via webcam Nope

38. had a virus on my computer Yes

39. had my butt slapped by someone i don’t know Nope.

40. kissed someone i don’t know Nope

41. have a pillow pet What's a pillow pet

42. said something i wish i could take back Yes

43. broken up with someone Nope

44. lost a friend Yes

45. had a fight with someone over a guy Nope

46. cheated on someone Nope

47. someone cheated on someone, with me What?

48. sexted Nope

49. gotten bullied via text/internet/calls Nope

50. fell in love No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.