Yes. I should be studying French. But I've decided to give myself a study break, mainly because my rookie is on the phone in an annoyingly loud voice, and it doesn't help that the person on the other end of the line happens to be her beau. And she' bursts into sporadic shrieks of laughter.
I think I now know why my mum calls them crows.
NO BUT WAIT. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
Hawaii 5-0 Season 2 is BACK. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS.
Steve McGarrett = sex bomb. He's so hot, he makes an orange jumpsuit look like a fashion trend. And the fact that he has a stubble just completes the look.
Don't be hating me for liking hot guys with stubble. I wonder where I got this complex from.
Je t'aime Steve McGarrett de Hawaii 5-0 pourquoi il est très beau.
Look Monsieur Di Menza! I'm practicing my French!
Ugh her voice carries. I'm getting annoyed. Why can't she be like me and take long calls outside?
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY STEVE SMILES?
EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.