Friday, September 2, 2011

I serioualy do not know what's going on with my life.

What am I doing studying the same shit I've done 3 years ago?

I want to go climb Mount Everest. I do. But. My parents are now having second thoughts. What's going to happen to the extreme winter wear and trekking boots once I'm done with it? Am I sure that I'll be sufficiently trained? Will it clash with studies?

The last one totally did it. I wanted to scream when my mum mentioned it. I wanted to yell "Can you let me live a little?! Am I a machine or what?!"

I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Truly. I know I've said this a dozen times, but seeing as how I've up what I love/want to do in the same of fucking academics, I'm starting to question myself.

I need some answers.

I really feel like talking to someone. Not a friend. But, like a professional counsellor. Because I nee clarity in my life, and I need someone who is unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.