Peninsula Plaza and Peninsula Shopping Mall is full of shady characters. Now I know what Lynette meant by Peninsula Plaza being Singapore's Little Myanmar. It's just plain creepy, and its crawling with foreign Bangladeshi workers whom I despise to the core. How could I have come for Spanish lessons in the past there and not have noticed it?
Today turned out to be a wasted trip and I got NO costumes. Cheap jeans truly are a waste of your money, because the material is equally bad and low. I was looking at jeans and asked the stall vendor whether they were hipster jeans or waisted jeans. She says there were hipsters, so I asked whether she stocks waisted jeans, because I do NOT wear hipster jeans thanks you very much. My Miss Sixty & Levi's are at the belly button and I'm extremely comfortable with them. So the nasty bitch of the stall vendor lashed out at me for being old fashioned & proclaimed that waisted jeans were for old ladies. Fucking slut. People within the vicinity were straining to see who was yelling and being yelled at and I wanted to scream back at her, but she was probably in her 50s & I didn't want to be perceived as a gangster for bumping up an old lady.
Clearly this woman lives in a fucking cave and does not read Vogue or watch E Entertainment, because even supermodels & actresses wear waisted jeans and they look gorgeous. I started wearing waisted jeans because Drew Barrymore swears by them and that they elongate her leg and cover unforgivable tummy problems. WHOO. I'm not thin tyvm.
So I flounced off and went to Topshop and looked at their gorgeous jeans and wanted to get a pair of straight cut black jeans, but I looked at the price tickets and almost fainted, because they were $115. I ended up buying earrings at Topshop. I swear, I LOVE big earrings. They're my iconic pieces. I'm infamous among my family members for wearing what they label as "epic earrings".
I'm just going to wear something nice for street jazz item and pretend I'm going shopping at Orchard Road. I need to get black or gray bottoms still. I went to Bugis thereafter to look at boots and I emerged from the vicinity hating myself even more and commenting on my rotten luck for having thick and muscular calves from all the running since primary school. Anyhow, the boots were all for typical Chinese girls with shoe sizes from 30 to 36. My shoe size is at least 38, depending on the cut. On the plus side, it proclaims my unChineseness because not many Chinese women have large feet like I do, except for QianHui who wears the same shoe size as I do (: I wanted to get long skirts, but they were too long and they too large so I didn't buy them. Bugger
Just logged on to the TPDE website for the schedule next week. It's going to be pretty...hectic. Though I have a disgusting 8hr break on Tuesday so I shall head home after Street Jazz training. Which reminds me, Reggae from 10am to 1pm, and APIP meeting with group members at 1.30pm, followed by S.J @ 4pm. Busy and loving it.
Was fooling around with something called a webcamera and I decided to snatch Bobby from his basketas he was mercifully sleeping and make him pose for a photo with me. Bobby hates having photos taken. It seems he is just as self conscious and camera shy as I am. But I like this photo, even though Bobby was bent on escaping from my clutches. But I clung on to the little devil like a cat with a mouse clenched within in paws.
BOBBY IS LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.