Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GAH I'm so bored I could literally die of boredom.

I forgot how much I detest long holidays. I'm starting to become like Harry Potter: counting down the days til September 11, except for me, it'll be April 19th - 26 more days to be exact. I'm sort of beginning to understand hoe Shia Lebouf felt in Disturbia while he was under house arrest. Except I shouldn't think I'll resort to stacking Twinkies Tower or setting up telescopes and spying on sexy neighbours or psychotic killer neighbours.

Oh I just recalled. I had a huge row with the psychotic sister today and finally gave a piece of my mind. This isn't some mindless little immature argument that we had in the past but rather it's a full blown expression of anger and frustration that left your heart pounding and taking rather shallow breaths.

It all started with me innocently having lunch in the sitting room while I was reading my book and then she came in tell ask me when I'd bring the dog for his walk. So I said I'll bring him soon, since I was almost done anyway and told her to get his plastic wrap to wrap around his paws, because it had just rained and Bobby just took a bath so he was all fresh and squeaky clean and I didn't want his paws to get all muddy and dirty and risk getting ticks.

However, the sister hates putting the plastic thingy on and I insisted that Bobby wear it. So she grumpily grabbed the box from the table and started muttering curses.

So I had enough of her nonsense and exploded "I'm only asking you to wrap Bobby's paws because it's wet and dirty outside so why must you grumble?

So she replied "Whatever" and walked away muttering even more curses so I exploded again "This is why your boyfriend broke up with you because you're so fucking shallow with your attitude." Then she went "For the record, I dumped him". So I countered with "Yeah right. You're so needy and self centered and I'm right and you're wrong and you know that I'm right."

So then she went ahead to bring the dog for his walk and I was left in the living room with my heart pounding in my ears. I swear it felt to weird. I never had this weird feeling with all the arguments I had with my mum. Maybe because its the first time I'm actually raising my voice and getting a load of my chest.

Oh well. It was certainly an experience. After she left I simply went back chewing on my vegetable stalks and continued reading my Shopaholic book.

Anyway, am hoping to go for more formal dance lessons but am officially broke due to mindless spending done during GEM5 training on costumes and food and other expenses incurred. As of now, I'm reduced to staying at home and watching television til my eyes bleed dry.

Am back to my usual routine of stuffing almonds into my mouth, just like during last year's holidays.

I need to find another way to amuse myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.