Saturday, March 27, 2010

Curse of the Music Videos

Oh my god.

I was watching this small boy singing, whom every girl on the planet is in love with now, who goes by the name of Justin Bieber.

I'm sorry but his songs are for pre-adolescent girls. And his voice? It's pre-pubescent. I'd like to see how his fan base will morph into girls my age when his hits puberty and his voice goes down a treble. But honestly the more I look at him in his videos, I think he could be the next Zac Efron when he becomes older, in the looks department. His eyes look rather smoky, coupled with the fact that they're baby blue. And its a little psychologically disturbing to see a 12 year old boy wearing a work shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, because that's how I like my men.

And probably the next Justin Timberlake, in the vocal department I mean. Even though J.T has a not so deep voice, he sings absolutely sexy songs (e.g. Like I Love You - of which I could not stop listening to for almost a week). Plus, his songs are more geared towards the RNB genre which is cool. But Justin B can never replace my Prince Justin Timberlake.

Miley Cyrus looks a little like a h**ker in her Party in the USA video. Love her smokey eyes and husky voice nonetheless.

Demi Lovato in Gift of a Friend. Another Miley wannabe. So passe. Singing Disney songs hoping to break out of her small hollow shell. Like that'll happen. Though she looks strangley Filipina cum Native American cum Latin American in the video though.

Vanessa Hudgens in Sneakernight. Very....unique...dance moves. Cool shiny sneakers, but distracting after a while. Vanessa has awesome legs. Not just the calves, but her thighs as well. Dammit. She looks hot in her knee high socks, whereas I looked like Humpty Dumpty in MY knee high socks for GEM5. Ness is pretty though. Our hair texture is about the same. Neither flat curls nor very big hair. Nice smokey eyes with clear complexion and toned body. And her unique heritage. Something like Filipina and Native American. Ness should move on to more grounded and serious music, and break away from such cliched music that typecasts her as a Miley wannabe.

The Jonas Brothers in SOS. Utter crap. 15 year old boys playing dress up and straddling guitars meant for the big guns and their pre-adolescent voices. Enough said.

The Jonas Brothers in Paranoid. What happened? They look different as compared to in SOS. Their shoulders have miraculously broadened and sporting tiny vestiges of facial hair. Congratulations! They've hit puberty! Sad enough, they're still singing pre-adolescent songs.

Hilary Diff in Reach Out. Ooh la la Lizzie McGuire has grown up. Better wardrobe. Edgier and more sexier. Eye makeup is too smokey though and is it me or does it make her look like a 30 year old woman? Not hot.

Hayden Panettiere in Wake Up Call. Oh God. Is the world FULL of Miley wannabes with their cliched music and lyrics or what?

Jesse McCartney in How Do You Sleep. Okay so maybe he dyed his hair and got a better wardrobe as compared to when he was in Beautiful Soul, but I still don't fancy his music one bit.

Christina Aguilera in Candyman. Sexy and awesome. Good strong voice and Broadway-ish feel. Excellent. Enough said. Eat your heart out, Miley and Hayden and Vanessa and whoever Miley wannabes.

Britney Spears in Circus. Edgy. Awesome hair, until I found out its actually a wig, thanks to her hair-shaving impulse prior to shooting the music video. Declaration of awesomeness despite her tragic events in her life and this shows why she still deserves to be the Princess of Pop. Awesome choreography.


"See this one even comes with a phone, so you break up with other dolls". Awesome much.

Usher and Alicia Keys in My Boo. Usher is sexy. Enough said too. With Prince Justin Timberlake.

Justin Timberlake in My Love. My prince. Sexy and sophisticated singer and dancer. Enough said. Dopeness. I like a guy who knows how to move his body. Like Justin Timberlake. He needs to be sexy and tall and sophisticated and cool.

Jessica Simpson in Irresistible. And to think I actually loved this song when I was like 12 years old. But she's got a tight body. Then.

Jessica Simpson in These Boots are Made for Walking. Erm. Nice abs but I bet I can pull the whole short denim shorts too please. I have a flat butt.

Fergie in London Bridge. The reason why she's the Dutchess. She's sexy. Enough said.

Ashlee Simpson in Pieces of Me. Just cool and chill out music. She doesn't resemble her sister much but must admit she knows how to keep herself out of necessary media spotlight.

Oh yeah and I went to Facebook and saw the videos for GEM5. I look like an ass. God, I really need to improve in the dance department. Why didn't my mother force me to join dance classes when I was 3 years old? WHY? Need. to. Improve. Much. Just shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.