Monday, June 3, 2013

I've had such a hormonally emotional week, mainly in terms of crying over sad and horrible scenes in movies and books. For instance. 

1. I cried when the author of this book I borrowed, Life Beyond your Eating Disorder described her mental and emotional turmoil during her first few relapses whilst in recovery. But I suppose this is because this is something I can actually relate to, both physically and mentally because I completely understand the emotional baggage relapse actually brings. 

2. I cried when Carrie and Aidan broke up for the first time after Charlotte's wedding to Trey at the end of Season 3 when she finally told him that she slept with Mr Big when he was away. I'm just beginning to realize what a whiny pathetic clingy bitchhead Mr Big is. Carrie, I don't know what I want. Carrie, please I can't deal with this alone. Carrie, please I don't know what to do. Carrie, please I need to talk to you - I'm downstairs. Carrie, please don't leave me I can't do this alone. God. Aidan's not my ideal guy (note: he has long hair and no ripped abs) but he's so incredibly chummy and friendly and hey, any man who can tame Carrie Bradshaw is good enough for me. 

3. I cried when I read about the review of the Abba museum in Stockholm while reading the papers today. 

4. I cried when I watched Severus Snape sputter his final words to Harry whilst watching The Deathy Hallows Part 2. 

5. I cried when I watched a Mother's Day video.

And all this happened within the past 3 days. Something has got to give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.