I've been shamefully neglecting this blog for the past week or so. Somehow I just lack the motivation to come onto this platform and type out the comings and goings of my existence. So much has been going on in my life lately that's taken a toll on my mental health. I've been experiencing such terrible mood swings, one would have thought I was suffering from a mild case of bipolar disorder.
(1) Just came back from the family doctor to get antibiotics for an ear infection that gave me a pounding headache for the past 2 nights and I ended up skipping Childpsycho lecture today because it hurt so much that it literally took my focus away from anything important. Also bought a compression sock for my ankle that's been giving me problems for the past 3 months. My mum reckoned that its the bone that swelled to the size of a grapefruit. I still maintain that an alien attached itself to ankle joint and is building a colony on said joint.
(2) Finally sent my postcard off to E, after wasting 2 postcards that I felt was too childish (read: stupid) for him to read and typing what I wanted to say for a half hour on Word Document, reading and editing and deleting and adding words to make it sound decent. What's wrong with me? I meet a cute boy over the summer and he give me jittery knees and butterflies in my tummy that has stripped me of my ability to write a decent sentence.
(3) So my mum finally knows about my bulimic tendencies, thanks (no sarcasm) to my aunt who offered to break the news to her because I couldn't do it myself. Thankfully my mum has not flared up about it to me. The shitty news is that my first appointment is now being delayed by a month, because as a first timer, I'd need about 4 to 5 hours for a full medical check up and consultation (blood tests and stuff), and they can't accommodate it with their other appointments. Who knew so many girls out there are suffering what I'm suffering?
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.