Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On the Last Day of 2011.

This is what I did on the last day of 2011:

- I read old books while drinking ice-cold chocolate milk

- I flipped through old copies of CLEO and Seventeen magazine

- I created New Year resolutions, for the very first time, and am bent on keeping them.

- I watched a show on HBO that, apart from John Q starring Denzel Washington, very excellently depicts the very taboo topic of health insurance in America, called The Rainmaker (regardless of the fact that its adapted from a Grisham novel), featuring Matt Damon, Jon Voigt and Danny Devito. I swear. Jon Voigt should totally be given villain roles from now on, just because he's so good at being a villain. And looking the part of a villain. Refer to Enemy of the State for more evidence.

- I re-watched Black Hawk Down, one of the most amazing war movies ever made, aside from Pearl Harbour.

- I watched re-runs of The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 and 2.

- I lay around on my bed, tossing and turning and trying to entice Bobby to stay on the bed and sleep next to me. As disturbing and completely gross as it sounds to non-dog lovers, the smell of Bobby somehow makes me feel comforted (and yes, Bobby just had a bath the day before)

- I spent a good hour on Facebook, sifting through all the photos taken by members of KERT which injected a sense of nostalgia in me, and allowed me to relieve all the wonderful moments and memories spent in Nepal.

- I got a good workout on my very old elliptical machine while the whole world, or at least, Singaporeans were doing the countdown at various clubs and other locations around the island (like I care about some countdown).

So you see, my life has reverted back to its same old unexciting routine.

Go figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.