Given what the embarrassment and humiliation that has plagued me last night, I'm gleeful that school has started to distract me from the above emotions that are currently throwing me off course and putting me into a terrible countenance.
All I can say is, this will teach me to never be so open with my emotions to people (okay maybe not to people, but to people of the opposite sex) in general. The idea that women overly interpret emotions and words is completely false now, because the male species are equally guilty of this felony, albeit in completely unexpected and perturbing ways.
Plus, I can honestly say that I am so not ready to deal with such emotionally laden moments. I remain a child as I flee in fright from such issues dealing with the heart.
Maturity much, I ask you?
I'm in positively no mood to do any of the assigned readings for tomorrow Research Design lecture. Isn't it only the first week of school? My body is aching from my run around the school after dinner, and I just want to plop onto my bed with my magazine and read til I fall asleep.
Should I sit down and read, or lie down and read?
Talk about laziness.
Okay. No more procrastinating. I read at 11pm and sleep by 12.30am at the latest!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.