Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Never has there been a day that I have not been weighed down by my own physical flaws. How is it that some girls remain good looking despite resembling their father, while I look like a sack of potatoes?

I'm not implying that my dad is unattractive. But, I am a girl, who looks like her father. And so the only logical inference I can make over here is that I look like a man. I got the Chinese eyes from my father, which make me look almost exactly like my dad. Which is a gross turn off. Only I can never tell that to my mother because my mother can never be my emotional sounding board. I got my father's tendency to get tanned easily, which makes me even look more like a man. I got his flat footedness. I got his uneven jaw. I got the short height. I got the stockiness. Seriously, its hard to think about my other possible redeeming qualities that I might have when I am a wealth of physically unattractive recessive genes.

I hate me.

Like that isn't new. This is just one of those days when I wish I were dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.