See I was at this place, with my brother when suddenly I got a text from K saying my testing session would be soon. Then I suddenly realized that I had an exam in about 3 minutes. Well O freaked and started grappling at my stuff and attempting to find my things, and the lift refused to budge because it broke down. And people around me were complaining. So I called the teacher and tearfully told him I'd be late and he got a little cross with me. And I felt so wretched and I woke up with a start and immediately thought that I had an exam right there and then and was late for it.
I decided to go online and search for what this nightmare meant. I'm not exactly big into astrology or whatsoever, but I do believe in dream intepretation. I came across a few websites and the common ground meaning for being late for an exam in your dream goes like this:
there is some test in your waking life, something testing you and challenging your capability to perform well. This being directly related to an innate feeling we have to achieve and compete
These dreams usually have to do with your self-esteem and confidence or the lack of. You tend to believe in the worst about yourself and are often overly worried that you are not making the grade and measuring up to other people's expectations of you. You may also experience the fear of not being accepted, not being prepared, or not being good enough.Test dreams also suggest that you are feeling unprepared for a challenge. Rarely, these dreams are about the actual content of the test, but rather it is more about the process and how you feel during the exam taking process. These feelings often parallel how you are actually feeling in a particular challenge or situation in your waking like.
represents your fear of change and your anxiety about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready or unworthy in your current circumstances. You may also be conflicted over decisions about your future.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.